So, you’ve got a website, you’ve watched our SEO Foundations webinar (or you will before diving into this sequel), you know what “keywords” are and know where to put them... Now you’re ready for MORE!
Building upon her wildly successful first webinar with us, Rachel Di Martino of Geek Unicorn is back to share more of her top tips to help you improve your Search Engine Optimization, rank higher on Google, and bring even more visitors to your site!
This webinar is divided into 2 parts. Here’s what we’ll cover:
Part 1: Improving content you've already got
- Intro to Google Analytics and where to go to sign up
- Where to find your top pages and posts
- Using Google Analytics to improve your overall SEO
Part 2: Keyword research for new content
- Why keywords is one of the foundations of SEO
- Tools you need for keyword research
- What to look for in a good keyword
- How to find niche topics
- What should accompany the perfect keyword
IMPORTANT: The webinar is only for those people with a foundational knowledge of SEO and/ or those who have completed the first webinar: SEO Foundations.
- If you haven't yet purchased the Foundations webinar and want to grab both for a special bundle price, you can do so here.
- If you've already purchased SEO Foundations, stay tuned to your email for a special discount on Next Level SEO.
This webinar was originally recorded on Thursday, August 16th, 2018
Once you purchase this webinar, we'll send you access instructions to the email you used during purchase.
IMPORTANT: When you check out, be sure to check the box that says "Subscribe to Our Newsletter". This is the only way we can send you the details to get access to the webinar. Check your promotions folder or junk mail, as some of our emails, unfortunately, get caught there. By checking this box, you agree to receive our ongoing newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time, however you will miss out on access instruction emails and other important communications.