CREATING YOUR PATH TO BUSINESS SUCCESS
MamaCon (Mamas & Co. Annual Conference) is a one day celebration of creativity in business. It is an incredible opportunity to focus solely on your business and network with some of the most amazing innovating and successful mompreneurs in the GTA. Get inspired by incredible speakers with a variety of business-building expertise who will share the kind of insights that can revolutionize your business. Workshop your latest business ideas with likeminded women and solicit feedback in a nonjudgemental, noncompetitive space.
MamaCON is sure to get your creative juices flowing so you can unlock your best ideas and take your business to a whole new level. Participants are encouraged to play big and dream even bigger!
The day includes:
- Q&A with Yaseen Dadabhay: You will get to ask questions of this dad, entrepreneur, business coach, former lawyer, peak performance coach and runner, founder of two multi-million dollar companies, and former HR lead for a Fortune 500 company. Learn more about Yaseen here.
- Guided Networking: Through interactive activities, you will get to meet other entrepreneurs and get relevant feedback on how you present yourself and your business.
- Design Your Life: Branding expert Laura Beauparlant will help you clearly define your goals (you might be surprised at what they actually are!), and show how you can build a business and life around them.
- Guided Visioning and Interactive Workshop: Renowned coach Hina Khan will have you leaving the conference feeling inspired and motivated to take action on what you learned throughout the day.
- Coffee, light snacks, and lunch will be provided. Participants will receive a workbook to help implement the tools and insights gained at the conference.
Date: Saturday October 22, 2016
Time: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Location: Ralph Thornton Centre (765 Queen Street East, Toronto, On M4M 1H3)
Questions? email@example.com / 647-862-4127
EARLY BIRD: $79.00 (ends on September 30th, 2016)
FULL PRICE: $89.00
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Sign up for our mailing list to hear about our other upcoming events and stay in-the-know about next year's conference!
OUR STELLAR LINE-UP OF EXPERTS INCLUDE:
|Hina Khan is a Registered Psychotherapist and Personal Development Coach who has 15 years experience in the field of Human Potential. She is the founder of the Khan Institute and her focus is helping people get to their next level, whether that means creating a profitable business or strengthening their relationships. Hina has trained in Tony Robbin's modality "Strategic Interventions" and has personally worked with Bob Proctor. She is a graduate of the distinguished Centre for Training in Psychotherapy. Hina is also a familiar face in television and is called on as an expert for a number of programs.|
Laura Beauparlant is the Creative Director and Owner of Lab Creative. In her 18 years as a designer and entrepreneur, Laura has learned that aligning passion with brand design is the key to success in business. More than anything, Laura is a people person, who loves the chemistry she creates with the communication. Laura is also an award-winning public speaker, offering inspirational and passion-filled presentations on design and branding to corporate audiences, as well as entrepreneurs and individuals.
|Yaseen Dadabhay is a proud father and has spent the last 25 years teaching leaders, entrepreneurs and ordinary people how to up-level everything they do, and breakthrough to the next level of success. He is also a Certified Canfield Trainer in The Success Principles based on Jack Canfield's best selling book the Success Principles. His coaching contains dozens of the most powerful secrets to success used by top achievers from all walks of life. Yaseen also helped start and grow his family business into a multi-million dollar company, and also led HR for a $10 Billion dollar multi-national company.|
What is included in my MamaCon ticket?
- Networking with other mama entrepreneurs
- Access to incredible speakers and idea sharing workshops
- Lunch, coffee and snacks
- Entrance into our draw to win some amazing prizes
- MamaCon workbook to take home
- Some snazzy Mamas & Co. swag!
Who else will be at MamaCon?
- This event is open to all Mamas & Co. members. If you're not a member but want to attend, you can JOIN HERE.
What to wear to MamaCon?
- Attire is Business Casual. What does that mean? Jeans a nice top is fine. Wear what you would wear to a meet-up or networking event. Something you can sit, work and move around in, as this is a full day event and we want you to feel comfortable.
What to I bring to MamaCon?
- Notebook and pen
- Business Cards (for networking and for our draw!)
- Refillable water bottle
How can I register for MamaCon?
- Registration is done quickly and easily on our website. Click here to our event registration page. Payment is done online.
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-862-4127