All the online marketing experts agree; Facebook ads are still one of the most effective (and least expensive) ways of reaching your ideal client online. But Facebook ads can be overwhelming and time-consuming if you don’t know what you’re doing.
Fresh from a Facebook Ads training with expert Rick Mulready, Lianne Kim will be sharing what she learned about creating Facebook ads that convert.
In this free online training we will help you:
- Understand the ad objective options, and when to choose which one.
- Learn the basics behind the Facebook pixel (and why you have to install it on your website before investing any money in Facebook ads).
- Determine what your budget should be for certain campaign types.
- Target both warm and cold audiences effectively.
- Create custom audiences for retargeting and more.
- Understand the different types of ads including Single Image, Carousel, Slide Show, Video Ad, Event ads and when to use each.
- Choose images for your ad that stands out in the news feed.
- Understand what to consider when writing copy for your ads that connect with your ideal client and get them to take action.
- Understand how to measure your ad’s performance to make sure your investment is worthwhile.
This webinar is designed for those who have a Facebook page for their business and have some foundational knowledge of Facebook marketing, and/or those who have completed our first webinar Facebook Marketing Foundations.
Webinar is happening live on Thursday, July 26th, 2018 @ 10:00 am
Once you purchase this webinar, we'll send you access instructions to the email you used during purchase. The recording will be available if you can't attend live.
IMPORTANT: When you check out, be sure to check the box that says "Subscribe to Our Newsletter". This is the only way we can send you the details to get access to the webinar. Check your promotions folder or junk mail, as some of our emails, unfortunately, get caught there. By checking this box, you agree to receive our ongoing newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.