Ticket sales are now closed. We hope to see you at our fall conference, MamaCon!
Here's what you missed out on for this year's Business Bootcamp:
Introducing the Mamas & Co. Business Bootcamp - a full day conference giving you the most essential and up-to-date tools, skills and strategies to help you grow and scale your business.
Mamas & Co. is a thriving online community of over two hundred “Mom Bosses” across Canada. We make it our mission to bring powerful women together and help them grow their networks and their expertise. We provide them with resources and relationships that have the power to truly revolutionize their business.
Business Bootcamp is a day dedicated to helping you to learn and grow alongside 50+ “movers and shakers” in the mompreneur world. It’s an opportunity to work ON your business instead of IN your business for a change. It’s a once-a-year chance for you to truly focus on business strategy so you can experience the success you’ve been dreaming of.
Come spend the day with us!
Business Bootcamp includes:
- Networking with other Mama Entrepreneurs just like you!
- An engaging keynote on the Art of Business Growth by the co-founding Vice President of the 8-figure Mabel’s Labels, Julie Cole.
- Strategies for Protecting your Brand by Trademark Lawyer Cynthia Mason.
- Panel discussion with our team of Digital Marketing Experts Rachel Di Martino (SEO and web design), Holly La Rochelle (e-commerce), Sara Vartanian (social media) and Elaine Chan-Dow (your visual brand).
- 4 Simple Ways to Grow your Revenue and group strategy sessions led by Lianne Kim of Think Big Sales Consulting
- Strategic Planning and Quarterly Goal-Setting led by Mamas & Co. Leader Emma Rohmann.
Date: Saturday April 14, 2018
Time: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Location: Ralph Thornton Centre (765 Queen Street East, Toronto, On M4M 1H3)
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org / 647-862-4127
Our Stellar Line-Up of Speakers
Cynthia Mason is a Canadian lawyer and trademark agent who helps growing businesses select and protect names and logos in Canada and abroad. She takes the risks out of launching new marks with detailed trademark searches and comprehensive trademark registrations, so that her clients can avoid costly and damaging infringement suits, expand to new markets with confidence, and focus more time and energy on running a successful business.brands.
Holly LaRochelle is a digital marketer who helps busy entrepreneurs grow their online presence, and optimize their Shopify shops to reach new audiences and increase sales.
Sara Vartanian is a creative digital marketer with a background in education and over six years experience in the digital world. She consults and manages social media marketing, content creation, and influencer campaigns for brands and businesses who do good in the world. Learn more about Sara at saravartanian.com
Rachel Di Martino, owner of Geek Unicorn, built her first website when she was 15 years old. Today she helps businesses elevate to a professional playing field by creating brands and websites that make even Unicorns envious. On top of that, she's a shameless sharer of knowledge and loves to give away her best web design and SEO secrets.
Emma Rohmann is co-leader of Mamas & Co. and founder of Green at Home. She has over 10 years' experience in various stages of running a business - from management and team-building in her career at a nation-wide consulting firm to starting up two businesses simultaneously. Emma is inspired by the amazing talent in Mamas & Co. and is passionate about helping mamapreneurs achieve their goals.
Where is the conference held?
Business Bootcamp takes place in the bright and airy event space within Ralph Thornton Community Centre, located at 765 Queen Street East. The venue is conveniently located on public transit, and Green P parking is available close by.
What is included in my Business Bootcamp ticket?
- Networking with other mama entrepreneurs
- Access to incredible speakers and idea sharing workshops
- Lunch, coffee and snacks
- Entrance into our draw to win some amazing prizes
- Business Bootcamp workbook to take home, including additional resources
- Door prizes and conference swag
Who else will be at the Business Bootcamp?
- This event is open to all Mamas & Co. members and not-yet members (you must be a mom and have (or are thinking of starting) your own business).
- If you aren’t yet a member but are a mom with your own business and want to join our community, you can take advantage of the member’s only pricing by joining now.
What to wear to the Business Bootcamp?
- Attire is Business Casual. What does that mean? Jeans a nice top is fine. Wear what you would wear to a meet-up or networking event. Something you can sit, work and move around in, as this is a full day event and we want you to feel comfortable.
What to I bring to the Business Bootcamp?
- Notebook and pen
- Business Cards (for networking and for our draw!)
- Refillable water bottle
How can I register for the Business Bootcamp?
- Registration is now closed.
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
Get in touch at email@example.com or 647-862-4127