New Business Bootcamp
Strategies and Skills for New Business Owners
Introducing a full-day event covering the most important strategies and skills that you need to have as a new business owner!
This day is geared to mama entrepreneurs in the early stages of business – whether you just have an idea for a business, are 2 years into running a one, or somewhere in between.
The topics covered will help you acquire key skills and implement critical strategies that will help you become more focused, productive and effective at what you do. The Mamas & Co. New Business Bootcamp is not only a great opportunity to get out and network with other entrepreneurs, it will save you time and money trying to tackle important business decisions on your own.
The day includes:
- Networking with other Mama Entrepreneurs just like you!
- Engaging Keynote on effective networking by award-winning networking and event producer Jennifer Beale of BizNetworkNews.com
- Strategies for keeping on top of your small business financials and introduction to basic bookkeeping with Jayne Dykstra of JnH Bookkeeping.
- Important legal matters and how to protect yourself and your business when starting out shared by Adrienne Ng, co-founder of Open LLP.
- The importance of understanding your target audience with the utmost accuracy and creating a social media strategy that will reach them by Natasha Marchand and Bianca Sprague of Bebo Mia
- Critical sales processes and systems every new business owner should have at their fingertips by Lianne Kim of Think Big Sales Consulting
- Coffee, tea and a light lunch
Date: Saturday April 22, 2017
Time: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Location: Ralph Thornton Centre (765 Queen Street East, Toronto, On M4M 1H3)
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org / 647-862-4127
Early Bird Members: $79.00 + HST (ends on March 15, 2017; member pricing after March 15 is $99+HST)
Non-Members: $119.00 + HST
Click on the appropriate image below to reserve your seat:
Our Stellar Line-Up of SpeakersAward-winning Networker and Event Producer, Jennifer Beale has more than 14 years of success finding clients and partners through networking events. Today, Jennifer guides professionals and entrepreneurs to get the most out of networking to grow their business fast. Her unique background in journalism, research, project management and her personal journeys form her cutting edge approach to finding, conversing and converting contacts into clients, partners and collaborators. Jennifer is the editor of a popular eZine – www.BizNetworkNews.com – that helps you find potential clients and referral partners, and she produces two of Toronto’s largest business networking events. An energetic, encouraging and engaging presenter, Jennifer delights audiences with her unique blend of practical wisdom shared through her compassionate spirit and self.
bebo mia inc. is a training organization for doulas, Pregnancy & Parenting Educators and Pre/Post-Natal Fitness Trainers & Professionals. They support female entrepreneurs in the pregnancy, birth and mama market through online certifications and business education.
Adrienne Ng is a corporate/commercial and trade-mark lawyer. She is co-founder of Open LLP, a law firm for start-ups, entrepreneurs and technology companies.
Get Your Ticket Here:
What is included in my New Business Bootcamp ticket?
- Networking with other mama entrepreneurs
- Access to incredible speakers and idea sharing workshops
- Lunch, coffee and snacks
- Entrance into our draw to win some amazing prizes
- New Business Bootcamp workbook to take home, including additional resources
- Some snazzy Mamas & Co. swag!
Who else will be at the New Business Bootcamp?
- This event is open to all Mamas & Co. members and not-yet members (you must be a mom and have or are thinking of starting your own business).
- If you aren’t yet a member but are a mom with your own business and want to join our community, you can take advantage of the member’s only pricing by joining now.
What to wear to the New Business Bootcamp?
- Attire is Business Casual. What does that mean? Jeans a nice top is fine. Wear what you would wear to a meet-up or networking event. Something you can sit, work and move around in, as this is a full day event and we want you to feel comfortable.
What to I bring to the New Business Bootcamp?
- Notebook and pen
- Business Cards (for networking and for our draw!)
- Refillable water bottle
How can I register for the New Business Bootcamp?
- Registration is done quickly and easily by clicking on the appropriate event registration buttons above.
Who can I contact if I have more questions?
Get in touch at email@example.com or 647-862-4127